If you’re a gamer just like me then you’re in the right place. I built my gaming PC two years back and still it can run the 2019 games at their maximum graphic settings.
These are the specs of my PC
- Power Supply
I used the Cooler Master B600 VER.2, it comes with 3 years of warranty. It’s maximum power is 600W. It’s cost is Rs 6,199/-.
It has 6 types of connecting cables.
- MB 20+4 Pin *1
- CPU 4+4 Pin *1
- PCI-e 6+2 Pin *2
- SATA Cable *6
- Peripheral 4 Pin *3
- Floppy 4 Pin *1
For motherboard I chose GIGABYTE Z270M-D3H. It can support 7th/6th Gen Intel Core Processors. It’s price is Rs 17500/-
- It features 6 temperature sensors.
- 4 hybrid fan headers.
- It has 2- way AMD crossfire multi graphics technology to support multiple graphics card.
- Intel GbE Lan with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking to improve network latency, maintaining low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 *4 22110 M.2 Connector it offers considerably faster storage performance and support both PCIe and SATA interface for M.2 SSD devices.
- USB Type-C the world’s next universal connector
For processor I went for Intel Core i7 7700k 4.2 GHz, 8MB Cache. It’s price is Rs 50,765/-.
- 4 Cores
- Overclocking Capable
- Intel Hyper-Threading technology for 8 was multitasking
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- Intel Smart Cache Technology
- Supports Intel Optane Memory
- Supports tow channel DDR4/DDR3l
- Intel HD Graphics 630
- CPU Radiator
I chose the ANTEC A40 Pro. It doesn’t make a noticable sound and is a good quality radiator. It’s price is Rs 2,999/-. It has 9cm blue LED + 4 Pin temperature-controlled fan.
For RAM i went for CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 16 GB DRAM 2400 MHz. It is designed for high-performance and overclocking. The heatspreader uses aluminium for faster heat dissipation and the low profile design fits into most micro-ATX and mini-ITX systems.It’s price is Rs 6,370/-.
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) or Graphics Card
My graphics processor is Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6 gb and integrated with 6GB GDDR5 192bit memory. It is not the most high end graphics card that is available in the market but it can run the games of 2019 at their max graphics settings gtx 1060ti is not a good option. I’ll tell you about it in the next article. It’s available in 3 gb variant also.It has RGB lighting. It has one DVI-D port, 3 display port and 1 HDMI port. It’s price is Rs 30,000/-.
Want to have more info about Graphics Card check out our article Top 5 Graphics Cards-July (2019).
|Item Height||41 Millimeters|
|Item Width||11.4 Centimeters|
|Item Weight||1.36 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||27.9 x 11.4 x 4.1 cm|
|Item model number||GV-N1060G1GAMING-6GD|
|Maximum Memory Supported||6 GB|
|Graphics RAM Type||GDDR5|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||6000 MB|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E|
|Included Components||Graphics card, Manual|
- SSD and HDD(External and Internal)
For internal hard drive i chose Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB Hard Drive. For extrernal hard drive i chose Western Digital 1 TB Hard Drive.I chose WD 500GB Internal Solid State Drive.
- CPU Tower
I tried to stay in budget while purchasing my CPU tower and I opt i ball’s Piano 135. It’s a pretty decent tower for the price range it comes with a smps.It has front mounted HD audio & USB 2.0 ports, ventilated side panels + 8cm fan to dissipate heat. It’s price is approx Rs 2,000/-.
- Primary Monitor
For my primary monitor I chose SAMSUNG C24F396 24″ Curved Monitor and it is connected to my GPU . It’s price is approx Rs 9,000/-.
Having problems of screen tearing and how to solve it check our article V-Sync,FreeSync and G-Sync explained.
If you want to purchase a good G-Sync monitor check our article Top 5 G-Sync Monitors July 2019 .
- Screen technology: LED
- Screen size: 24″
- Curved radius: 1800 mm
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Viewing angle: 178° / 178°
- Frequency range: Horizontal: 60 kHz, Vertical: 60 Hz
- Brightness: 250 cd/m²
- Response time: 4 ms
- Native contrast ratio: 3000:1
- Dynamic contrast ratio: Mega
- Connections: HDMI x 1, VGA x 1
- Audio output: Headphone jack
- VESA wall mount dimensions: 75 x 75
- On-mode power consumption: 25 W
- Dimensions: 418 x 507 x 206 mm
- Weight: 3.3 kg
- Secondary Monitor
The secondary monitor is Dell E1709W.It’s resolution is 1440×900@75Hz. The screen size in 17″. It’s price is approx Rs 6,000/-.
- Mouse & Keyboard
For mouse i chose a gaming mouse – Dragonwar Emera ELE-G11 gaming Mouse. It has 4 speed DPI (800, 1200, 2000, 3200) and 6 keys and it’s USB powered. It’s a cheap mouse but it gets the work done. It’s price is approx Rs 500/-.
For keyboard I went for a membrane based keyboard the Dell KB216 Wired Multimedia USB Keyboard. It has hot keys function and USb powered. It’s price is approx Rs 600/-.