Who does not like Grand Theft Auto titles? My whole childhood was just about causing mayhem in cities of all of the GTA games, be it the Vice City, Sanandreas, GTA III or GTA IV. Then came the biggest of them all-the GTA V, with better graphics, better gameplay, huge map and what not. I just love this game. GTA V has something in it that makes me want to play the game again and again. But I guess you probably are familiar with the game. So, without further ado lets jump straight into the topic, i.e. GTA V PC Cheats and Vehicle Spawns.
We have every cheat of GTA V. But before knowing the cheats you should know about how to put them. Simply press the (~) key just beside the number ‘1’ key in the number bar above the keyboard. To ensure every GTA V cheat works you should enter them capitalized.
GTA V Cheats for invincibility, run faster, fast sprinting and more
- Invincibility for five minutes.
- Instantly give yourself maximum health and armour.
- Makes you run a lot faster.
- Swim faster.
- Enables moon gravity, but it doesn’t have a massive effect, really.
- Makes your car tires slippery.
- This will fill your inventory up with one of every type of weapon.
- Gives you a parachute.
- Recharges the special ability meter of each singleplayer character.
- Enables slowmotion aiming, and stacks up to three times.
GTA V Cheats – lower or raise your wanted levels
- This will increase your wanted level by one star each time you enter it.
- This will have the opposite effect, dropping your wanted level by one star.
GTA V Cheats – Exploding Punch, flaming bullets and more
- SLOWMO –
- Super jump that’s a lot of fun, and you don’t take damage when you land.
- Explosive punch melee attacks. Is silly and fun.
- Explosive ammo rounds
- Flaming ammo rounds
- Drunk mode, must try
- Spawns you in the sky
- Slow motion, and can be entered several times for maximum slow motion.
- Cycles between weather states.
GTA V Spawning Vehicles
- BMX Bike
- Duster (crop duster)
- Rapid GT (roadster coupe)
- Buzzard helicopter
- Comet (sports car)
- Sanchez (dirt bike)
- Caddy (golf cart)
- Mallard (stunt plane)
- Trashmaster (garbage truck)
- Stretch (limo)
- PCJ-600 (motorcycle)
These cheats do not work in GTA V Online. “Our primary focus is on protecting GTA Online against modifications that could give players an unfair advantage, disrupt gameplay, or cause griefing. It also bears mentioning that because game mods are by definition unauthorized, they may be broken by technical updates, cause instability, or affect your game in other unforeseen ways.”
FAQ – Is there any money cheat in GTA V?
Well, sadly but there is no money cheat in GTA V. You will have to earn money by doing in-game activities, like playing the stock market, or from businesses that you buy or side missions.
Yes, it is true that there is no cheat to make money with the help of cheats in GTA V. But we have a surprise for you. There is a tactic through which you can make money, get unlimited bullets, and much more. It is just too overwhelming that it can be a topic for another article.
Here is the link to the Simple Trainer for GTA V.
To play GTA V and really make it look flawless without any frame drop with amazing graphics card. We have a full guide to build your Gaming PC. Or, if you just want the information about the latest and best graphics card, mouse, mechanical keyboards, processor, best gaming monitor, or about the best budget gaming headsets click on the links. If you want to build a budget Gaming PC click on this link. These links will take you to our corresponding articles.